On May 6, 2015 at 11: 00 pm a round-table discussion on the Amoulsar quartz gold mine development draft will be held in Yerevan Aarhus Center (address: 46 Charents). During this event will be presented to the attention of the public the independent experts conclusions on the aforementioned draft.
• Legal opinion on the draft – Nazeli Vardanyan (ecologist- lawyer)
• The geological flaws of the draft and their compatibility “responsible mining industry” model- H. Movsisyan (PhD in Geological Sciences)
• Water resources pollution problems – Seyran Minasyan (specialist in water ecosystems)
• The affected communities’ issues- Artur Grigoryan (lawyer).
• Analysis of the EIA draft – Inga Zarafyan (president of Ecolur informational NGO)